[ubuntu-in] linux hosting for email

Sambit Bikas Pal sambitbikaspal at gmail.com
Sun May 3 14:25:22 BST 2009

On Sun, May 3, 2009 at 10:58, Moz <listmoz at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello All,
>
> I am trying to have someone host their email host with a linux based
> webserver. Can any of you suggest a reasonably priced one? I would prefer
> the hosting company having an office in Ahmedabad.
>
> The requirements are:
>
> 1. I need to open mail email ids, they could be forwarders
> 2. All userids and forwarders need smtp service
> 3. There also have to be two central email ids which will receive all
> incoming emails as well as outgoing emails.
> 4. Don't need much hosting space right now, only email storage is required.
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Moz

Hi,
Have you looked into Google Aps?
http://www.google.com/apps/intl/en/business/index.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Google_Apps
It has both a free and a paid version. The free version offers storage
space similar to that of GMail and allows you get create
@YOURDOMAIN.TLD  email addresses.

--
Sambit Bikas Pal
MS 3rd Year