[ubuntu-in] FW: Translation Survey!

Aanjhan R aanjhan at gmail.com
Sun May 3 10:06:51 BST 2009

Hi folks,

Forwarding a message on a translation survey. I know there are several
translation folks hanging out in this list who would like to help out.

Thanks.
PS: Sorry if its another spam mail. But didnt want to lose out on one
valid email amongst 1000s spam mail asking us to take surveys.

Hi Aanjhan,

My name is Riddhima Shelat and I work with a start up in New York
City. I am a user experience designer and am currently working on
designing applications that will have elements of translation and
localization. Our design process for this study involves conducting
extensive user studies to understand how translators translate
documents, software, websites etc.  As a part of this study we are
trying to connect with translators all over the world to fill out our
10 question survey that will help understand the translation process.

I have been observing the community- based translation in Launchpad
and came across your name as the admin for the  Indian Local
Community. If you have been translating or know people who do
translation of documents, software or websites, I am interested in
your process of translation. It would be great if you would not mind
filling out the survey (link below)  or passing the survey it along to
others who do any kind of translation.

the survey can be found here :
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=LRg7kGMvSHcZngVkmqSSLQ_3d_3d

If this study interests you and you would like to participate further
please do drop me a line with your information. We could work out a
time to setup a phone call to discuss it further. Incase of any
questions please do not hesitate to email me and do feel free to copy
me on forwards of this email.
Thanks in advance and hoping to hear from you.

Thanks,

Riddhima Shelat

World Evolved Services, LLC
http://www.worldevolved.com/