[ubuntu-in] Introduction, Ubuntu member from NJ Loco Team in Delhi

Bryan Quigley BryanQuigley at ubuntu.com
Tue Jul 21 20:25:21 BST 2009

"Force" might be too strong a word and may result in extra resistance from
the shop owner.  Have him install Firefox (and make it the default, no IE on
desktop) on half the machines and let him see which ones get infected
faster.
Do keep us all posted on your success/failures as well as what line of
reasoning resonated with the owner.
Thanks,
Bryan

I shall force him to make FireFox the default web browser in all his