[ubuntu-in] wi-fi solution discussion

Rohit V Bhute rvbhute at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 02:13:28 GMT 2009

Mehul and Onkar,

The WRH54G has a dd-wrt firmware available for it - I checked on their
site - <http://www.dd-wrt.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=149761>. I plan to
use it after getting familiar with the stock firmware's usage. Though
its not supported by others like OpenWRT, Tomato, etc.

Also, WRH54G has a RJ-45 WAN port, not a telephone line-in port, like an
ADSL modem/router. So I cannot replace my ADSL modem yet :-) . I use the
D link GLB-502T for ADSL.

Ramnarayan, thanks for the links. I am downloading the e-book right now
and will continue on this  today evening.

Regards.
--
Rohit V. Bhute
http://rvbhute.org