[ubuntu-in] ubuntu linux toolbox

AlgoMantra algomantra at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 10:19:20 BST 2008

> Would appreciate if you could list (offline) your books, who the
> publishers are, what license you have released your books in, and what
> are the copying, modifiying, and re-distribution terms and conditions.

I did not even put my name on them as author. But I can assure you that
they will be remembered when I am dead. Long after my death.....and it
doesn't fucking matter if they never find out I wrote them. Because I will
come back to find the new world exactly as I dreamt of it - now laws,
no copyright, and most importantly ----

FREEDOM.