[ubuntu-in] ubuntu linux toolbox

Shakthi Kannan shakthimaan at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 10:15:11 BST 2008

Hi,

--- On Thu, Sep 25, 2008 at 2:20 PM, AlgoMantra <algomantra at gmail.com> wrote:
| Dude, you don't want to read the book, don't read it.
\--

I'm afraid we were not discussing about this.

---
| Don't teach me what's
| right
| and wrong.
\--

:) It is Copyright law, whether you, or me, or anyone likes it or not.

---
| I am reading the f-ing book because I need it.
\--

Sure. My emphasis was on buying the printed version, because the
publisher said so.

---
| All the books I have written ARE freely available, except one which is now
| out of print. Go find them.
\--

Would appreciate if you could list (offline) your books, who the
publishers are, what license you have released your books in, and what
are the copying, modifiying, and re-distribution terms and conditions.

Regards,

SK

--
Shakthi Kannan