[ubuntu-in] sharing folders over wifi

Fabian Enos fabian.rap.more at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 11:59:51 BST 2008

Clearly you need to add a share name and then the path to the file(s)
/ folder(s) and then configure details like if guests will be able to
access the shared items.

I understand that it could be a little confusing at the start but if
you relate it to what you are trying to acomplish then it should make
some sense.

Also try: 'man net usershare'

That will explain futher about it