[ubuntu-in] aptoncd error '[Errno 28] No space left on device "

Fabian Enos fabian.rap.more at gmail.com
Thu Sep 18 09:08:04 BST 2008

If you cant give up that space then just make 5-6 gb as /tmp for now
and after aptoncd works successfully then you can remove it. As for
how to mount a particular drive as /tmp in Ubuntu I dont know but
using the live cd should do it.

Try googling for a methord of how to do it without the live cd and if
it doesnt work then use the live cd.