[ubuntu-in] Dell and ubuntu!

Niraj Sahay niraj at efyindia.com
Mon Sep 1 10:29:48 BST 2008

> If I understand following blog post correctly then it means that Dell
> Vostro laptop will be available with Ubuntu in India soon.
> http://direct2dell.com/one2one/archive/2008/08/27/new-vostro-systems-for-emerging-markets-ubuntu-in-more-countries.aspx
>
> Please note that it does not have an explicit mention of India, but it
> says emerging markets from Asia.
>

> Onkar

I do feel that they will be available in India as well, according to
EFYTimes, "The new Vostro laptops and desktops will be available through
authorised channel partners, as well as direct from Dell in India and
more than 20 countries in Asia, Africa, Europe and Latin America.
Pricing for the new Vostro products will vary by configuration, region
and country."
http://www.efytimes.com/efytimes/28450/news.htm

regards,
niraj sahay