[ubuntu-in] A Blog On Ubuntu Hardy Heron

Mir Nazim mirnazim at gmail.com
Thu Jul 31 06:20:52 BST 2008

On Thu, Jul 31, 2008 at 10:38 AM, Lut4rp <lut4rp at techjugaad.com> wrote:
>> On Thu, Jul 31, 2008 at 6:19 AM, Udhay Shankar N <udhay at pobox.com> wrote:
>>>

>>> I have quite the opposite experience. Feisty was so bad (KDE and then
>>> Gnome crashing repeatedly in spite of multiple installs on a vanilla
>>> Dell Vostro) that I gave up and installed Fedora. Hardy seems much more
>>> stable.
>
> Ditto here as well, no Hardy problems on either my desktop or my tablet.

I confirm that 2. I am using LinuxMint 5 Elyssa, which is based on
hardy. Works superbly and stably except for Firefox is very slow
expecially open new windows/tabs and scrolling in firefox once starts
and never stops;). Anyone facing same problems on firefox on hardy?
did any one correct it.

Feisty is also good I still have it on 3-4 desktops in office. Gutsy
though had some real problems.

> cheers
> pratul
>
> --
> I check email only twice a day, please use IM if urgent.
> lut4rp = malloc(sizeof(pratul))
> dum vivimus, vivamus.
> pratul.in

 ALLAH HAFIZ