[ubuntu-in] A Blog On Ubuntu Hardy Heron

Ramnarayan.K ramnarayan.k at gmail.com
Thu Jul 31 07:01:58 BST 2008

On Thu, Jul 31, 2008 at 12:56 AM, Linux Lingam <linuxlingam at gmail.com>wrote:

> [snip]
>
> no wonder you no longer have ubuntu on your machines, ramky.
> i moved back to fiesty, and discovered if you regularly apply all
> updates (but NEVER upgrade) your system is quite stable and works
> sweetly.

who says i don't have ubuntu on my machines - all the machines i have ever
touched have something of Ubuntu on them -
my current laptop is running Ubuntu Fiesty/Gutsy and Hardy -

Infact quite upset that you thought that way -

my portable USB pendrives have DSL and POrtable Apps
as do all my friends

Simply put am a fan(atic) for open source and Linux.

> i do have loads of bugs in fiesty, but not as bad as hardy.
> plus, i've figured if i do two installs of fiesty, i can have one set
> of bugs fixed in one,

what do you mean two sets of installs - two different boot up options ??