[ubuntu-in] Dell with ubuntu

Aanjhan R aanjhan at gmail.com
Fri Aug 29 17:52:33 BST 2008

On Fri, Aug 29, 2008 at 10:14 PM, mallikarjun arjun
<mallik.v.arjun at gmail.com> wrote:
> Actually i am thinking of buying dell with ubuntu laptop. The 2 options i am
> looking for are XPSM1330 and XPSM1530
> Is anybody using those laptops if so please suggest me.

XPS M1330 is a very good buy. Do you get those pre-loaded with Ubuntu in India?

> I am sorry for posting irrelevant post(I think this post is related with
> ubuntu tats y i did).

Anything related to GNU/Linux can be asked here. Infact a few [OT]
thread are also allowed. We dont like to restrict any healthy
discussions until ofcourse it goes out of hand ;-)

IF its not relevant in this list, then you might not get any reply at
the most. :-)

Cheers!
Aanjhan