[ubuntu-in] Ubuntu Developer Week - Sept 1 to Sept 5 2008

Parthan SR parth.technofreak at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 17:22:46 BST 2008

mallikarjun arjun wrote:
> can we get the presentations without attending?
>
> all 5 days of week cant attend rite?
>
> <mailto:mallik.v.arjun at gmail.com>
If you had checked out the wiki for Ubuntu Developer Week, you could
have noticed that it is 4 hours daily on a wide range of topics
including bugs, packaging, development, etc. AFAIK, most people attend
the sessions of their interest and leave out the rest. Secondly, the
timings of these sessions are such that they happen in the night for us
and hence it is easy for both students and professionals like me to get
back home and attend these sessions with dinner plates ;)

AFAIK, there aren't any presentations for these sessions. These are more
like online workshops where the audience are led throughout the session
on the topic. But indeed, as it is always, the logs of the sessions will
be made available for people who miss one unfortunately. But nothing
matches of being there and participating live. Most of us were motivated
and guided by these sessions that we started contributing in various
ways we could.

--
---
With Regards,