[ubuntu-in] Congratulations to Onkarshinde! Proud moment for Ubuntu India.

tabankg khabor08 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 9 00:30:40 BST 2008

Being a newbie I must always praise and honour the efforts  done by our
UBUNTU community.I congratulate and Thank Mr. Onkar Shinde for the
exceptional work he has done,which has benefitted all of us with his
dedication ,perseverance and upliftment for all of us.We are proud of you
Mr. Onkar Shinde.Kudos to you!!! :-)
  -kguha

On Sat, Aug 9, 2008 at 12:06 AM, Onkar Shinde <onkarshinde at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks for all the congratulations and praise. :-D
>
> I have just done a 'Hello Planet ...' post. You can check it on Planet
> Ubuntu http://planet.ubuntu.com/ or Planet FLOSS India
> http://planet-india.randomink.org/
>
> Nothing spectacular about the posts but it is nice to see my head on
> two planets at same time. :-)
>

> Onkar

GOD BLESS US ALL!!!