[ubuntu-in] Congratulations to Onkarshinde! Proud moment for Ubuntu India.

Bhavani Shankar R bhavi at ubuntu.com
Mon Aug 4 08:55:42 BST 2008

On Mon, Aug 4, 2008 at 11:41 AM, Aanjhan R <aanjhan at gmail.com> wrote:

Our own Onkarshinde, popularly known as slytherin has been given the Ubuntu
Universe Contributing Developer status. More info on how to get there are
jotted down clearly at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuDevelopers

Congrats to onkar... I wish him a whole hearted success...
 (I ve started to follow his footsteps and hopefully I can soon become one
too)
 Thanking him and wishing him all the success.

--
Bhavani Shankar.R
https://launchpad.net/~bhavi, a proud ubuntu community member.