[ubuntu-in] Gutsy problems on Athlon

nan budh nanbudh at yahoo.co.in
Sat Oct 27 18:28:12 BST 2007

Manu Mahajan <manu.mahajan at comprotechnologies.com> wrote: ________________________________________
Please tell us more about the model of your machine. What motherboard?? Or
brand name etc. What graphics drivers are you using?

I have an assembled desktop with AMD Athlon 64 2800+, 512 MB RAM, Samsung 80 GB SATA Hard Disk and ASUS K8S-MX motherboard. I donot have any seperate graphics card.
I installed gutsy using gutsy AMD 64 desktop CD.
I also have AMD Alternative CD lying ready but someone on IRC said that reinstall would not help if there were no errors during installation.
I am forced to use windows these days:-(
regards
nanbudh

ps-sorry for the late reply, i was looking for my motherboard manual which was stacked away somewhere deep.