[ubuntu-in] bug(s) or what

sharad sharadg at yahoo-inc.com
Mon Nov 26 14:13:27 GMT 2007

ramnarayan.k at gmail.com wrote:
> Hi
>
> First Bug (or some problem)
>
> Everytime i insert an external usb disk (pen drive, external harddisk
> etc) the icon that pops up automatically usually (often but not always)
> hides behind an existing icon on the desktop.
>
> Second problem - while trying to unmount a external usb pen drive, hard
> disk i get the error "unable to eject device" everytime. Initially i
> thought it was becuase some operation was in progress but this happens
> even if all the windows and any operations have been completed.

I also face the same issue when I try umounting my ipod. I nowadays go
for umount rather than using the "eject" option.

--
Cheers,
Sharad

98% of the population is asleep. The other 2% are staring around in complete amazement, abject terror, or both.A conservative is a man who sits and thinks, mostly sits. - Woodrow Wilson