[ubuntu-in] Need Help

Ravi Shanker ra21vi at gmail.com
Tue May 1 14:17:41 BST 2007

Really, what Mohanty said, just follow it. We are unable to really find
whats the problem.
Let us know everything you can, so we could find some clue. Don;t want
to walk in dark.

Did you upgraded from Edgy to Feisty?? Do you have problem Accessing
your /home/somefiles and writing there?
Or just you cant save data from only CDROM.

Tell us exact situation..