[ubuntu-in] Need Edgy CD's

ramnarayan.k at gmail.com ramnarayan.k at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 07:38:57 GMT 2007

Thanks all for letting me know the availability of egdy

Gora Mohanty wrote:

> Hi,
>   I have copies of the Edgy CDs for Ubuntu, and Kubuntu for both
> i386, and amd64. You are welcome to copies of them. I also have
> almost finished grabbing a complete Ubuntu repository, and will
> announce it when I am done.

I have the complete repository for egdy on dvd's and have not been able
to make copies and send to some who requested. Also no idea when i will
be in delhi next hence cannot give copies in the immediate few weeks.

>   To get the CDs, bring the appropriate number of blanks to Sarai,
> and I can provide you the originals, and a machine to copy them.

Sorry for not been clear - I actually wanted the flashy copies of Ubuntu
with the covers and all - a PR excercise to get people interested in
Ubuntu and havve them use the live version.

Any idea whats the best bet for that I have about 20 days before it will
be required.

regards
ram