[ubuntu-in] Need Edgy CD's

Gora Mohanty gora at sarai.net
Thu Mar 8 10:48:06 GMT 2007

On Thu, 2007-03-08 at 13:16 +0530, ramnarayan.k at gmail.com wrote:
> Hi
>
> Am in need of edgy cd's about 10
>
> is it possible to get them from delhi
> or is it preferable to get them from the shipit place

Hi,
  I have copies of the Edgy CDs for Ubuntu, and Kubuntu for both
i386, and amd64. You are welcome to copies of them. I also have
almost finished grabbing a complete Ubuntu repository, and will
announce it when I am done.
  To get the CDs, bring the appropriate number of blanks to Sarai,
and I can provide you the originals, and a machine to copy them.
I think you know where Sarai is, but if not it is at 29 Rajpur
Road, New Delhi. This is in North Delhi near the ISBT, and Delhi
University. The most convenient way to get here is via the Delhi
Metro. Get off at Civil Lines on the Yellow Line from Rajiv Chowk,
or at Tees Hazari on the Red Line from Shahdara, and take a rickshaw
or walk 10min to Sarai. Please call me at 9868527992 in case of
problems.
  If you want a copy of the repository, you will need a USB hard
disk with at least some 20-25GB free. Let me know ahead of time
if you are interested in this, as my USB disk is normally at home.

Regards,
Gora