[ubuntu-in] Hello All

Parag Shah adaptives at gmail.com
Sun Jun 24 15:26:41 BST 2007

Hello,

I just joined The Ubuntu India mailing list, and thought I'd introduce
myself.

A bit about myself. I am an independent consultant and trainer based in
Pune, and specializing in Java/J2EE technologies.

I have Ubuntu installed on an old Samsung V25 laptop (I'd love to get it on
my primary working machine as well, but a client I am coding for has some
DLL's that need to be linked to...). It's pretty neat, and I like the fact
that I could get it up and running quickly (well almost quickly... needed to
tweak the resolution).

Next on my agenda is getting Internet to work.

That's a bit about myself and my Ubuntu story. Glad to be part of the
community. The Ubuntu team is doing some really awesome work.

--
Best Regards
Parag