[ubuntu-in] Community Inactivity

Aanjhan R aanjhan at gmail.com
Thu Jan 4 19:28:39 GMT 2007

Hi Gaurav,

Happy new year.

On 12/25/06, Gaurav Mishra <lists at gauravmishra.info> wrote:
>        I would like to point out some bottleneck i feel , Ubuntu-in as
> a LOCO team is a huge sleeping gaint, We are not moving.

Yeah true. Thanks for bringing this topic.

>  http://www.ubuntu-in.org/wiki/TODO page is still outdated it talks of
> dapper , and Dapper is a History.

Fisrt of all, the TO DOs have to be changed because it was
created/agreed during the very very initial stages of the Community.
We have come pretty far, with quite a few people joining in than, it
was at that time. So, it would be nice if we could re-check and re
discuss these issues. Some of them that come to my mind are as
follows:

1. Aims have to be revamped, relooked

2. To Dos have to be rewritten (an effect of the aims changing?? Also
things that would lead to acheiving the goals?? )

3. Identify the tasks and assign new responsibilities for the new/old tasks??

4. Deadlines for the tasks??

Feel free to add more points.

All these could be discussed on this list. If it is found really
necessary, we could have a IRC meet sometime next week.

Reggies.
--
Aanjhan