[ubuntu-in] help (how to create mutli-lingual website with dynamic content)

sivaji sivaji_2009 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 28 17:28:12 GMT 2007

i am creating a web application with multi-lingual interface ,actually its my project to help our country farmer .The main goal of this project is to make them updated with day-to-day happening

 we planned to have forums and ads module in our website which is updated by user of different language .In this case the multi-lingual interface seems to be bit challenging .i am joomla CMS which made it simpler to organize the static content.can you give me your suggestions to implement multi-lingual
 interface mainly for  forums and ads.Right now we planned to have only tamil and english in our site ,later we will extend that to different language as possible.

 One more challenge that lies here is users,in this case the end users are farmers and its our duty to make the application as simple as possible,so we need your suggestion and helps

 I know its not better to ask this question here......i dont know any mailing this... you can have a look at partially constucted web application here. AgriFriend - Home please dont post anything on that site....
 Thanks

Thanks a lot ,visit my blog :D
http://ubuntuslave.blogspot.com/