[ubuntu-in] 7.04 CDs in Mumbai, anyone ... ?

Anurag Mishra mishranurag at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 20:35:54 BST 2007

If anybody in the community needs UBUNTU CD and other programs, I can
probably burn them and ship them. I am in US, and shipping won't take more
than a week. I have the UBUNTU 7.04 CDs (and older versions too). If you can
tell me how to save files for other programs as well I can burn a DVD for
that.

Regards
Anurag

On 4/30/07, Sanjay Bhangar <sanjaybhangar at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hey everyone,
>
> I normally would have downloaded it myself, but have not been able to
> because of construction work at my home and therefore can't leave the
> computer on.
>
> If someone has, preferrably just the GNOME Ubuntu, I would be hugely
> grateful and am willing to trade a collection of open source movies, or
> other goodies I have lying around on my 500GB HD:-)
>
> I live in Worli and work in Bandra but am willing to come anywhere in
> Bombay pretty much if someone has a CD. Puhleeeeeeze email me directly or
> get in touch somehow if someone has the CD (DVD would be mega-cool!) ...
>
> Thanks much in advance,
> Sanjay

Anurag Mishra
Graduate Research Assistant,
Biological Systems Engineering,
Virginia Tech, Blacksburg, VA-24061.

"Is this the future mankind planned for?"