[ubuntu-in] 7.04 CDs in Mumbai, anyone ... ?

Sanjay Bhangar sanjaybhangar at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 20:27:19 BST 2007

Hey everyone,

I normally would have downloaded it myself, but have not been able to
because of construction work at my home and therefore can't leave the
computer on.

If someone has, preferrably just the GNOME Ubuntu, I would be hugely
grateful and am willing to trade a collection of open source movies, or
other goodies I have lying around on my 500GB HD:-)

I live in Worli and work in Bandra but am willing to come anywhere in Bombay
pretty much if someone has a CD. Puhleeeeeeze email me directly or get in
touch somehow if someone has the CD (DVD would be mega-cool!) ...

Thanks much in advance,
Sanjay