[ubuntu-in] ubuntu-in Digest, Vol 8, Issue 1

Ashfaq Shaikh ashfaq.s76 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 7 18:14:47 BST 2006

Dear Mr. Onkar,

As per your advise I had checked the howto for gprs, incidently the isp and
all other things also match, but tell me one thing;
 a) does ubuntu not recognizing my smartlink modem would make any difference
for getting connected?

b) The howto does not mention theabove but it does mention the driver for
bluetooth where do I get that, or it is already in the package?

Please Guide?

Sorry for turning up late, Thankyou,
Ashfaq Shaikh.