[ubuntu-in] Introduction: Roshan

Roshan d_rosh2001 at yahoo.co.in
Sat Nov 4 16:16:53 GMT 2006

Hello All,

I am Roshan from Mumbai. I have recently subscribed to
the mailing list (in fact, 04th November
2006). I have been a part of Ubuntu-in IRC under the
nick, in the previous few weeks.
a. ubunturos
b. ubunturosad (ubunturos 'a' after 'd' disconnection
;) )

Am glad to be a part of this list too, apart from
being a part of GLUG-BOM, FSF-FRIENDS, KDE-IN.

I have been using LIVE CD of Ubuntu right from version
5.04 and never dared to install it, because
of two reasons.

a. No hdd space
b. Have RH9 already installed on my box

What actually fascinated me, was Ubuntu CD were being
shipped free of cost and anyone could order
for CDs.

Being a KDE user, I like Kubuntu over Ubuntu, only
because of KDE. Anyways, it doesn't matter much
to this community, I guess.

I am still a newbie, if compared to those who I have
met on the channel

--
 http://www.foss.in