[ubuntu-in] [ANNOUNCEMENT] Ubuntu-In council meeting on Monday 27th March 2006 at 18:00 on #ubuntu-in

Uphaar Agrawalla euphaar at gmail.com
Sun Mar 26 09:48:27 BST 2006

Hi!

On 3/26/06, Soumyadip Modak <soumyadip.modak at gmail.com> wrote:
<snip>
> Now regarding the timings of the meeting, I agree that it would be more
> convenient for people if it is organised on weekends, but then that would
> leave out people who access the net from their workplace.

How many such people do we have here right now? If not many, then
can't we do meetings on weekends. It can ofcourse be revised later if
people are inconvenienced.

> So I believe the best compromise solution is Friday evenings, after 18:00 I.S.T.

>From a practical point of view, work timings are normally 9-6. I'll
assume a person needs atleast 1 hour to get back home from work,
freshen up etc. (although this is arbitrary, it'll vary). So if
there's opposition to weekends, can't we delay the meeting times a
little more, given there's no objection?

Cheers,

uphaar

<snip>