[ubuntu-in] The Community Stucture

Prashant Verma pverma at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 18:47:20 GMT 2006

Folks, I'd like to propose Soumyadip Modak for inclusion in the
Community Council. Soumyadip has been involved with Linux/Open Source
for quite some time, has been an active member of LUG Kolkata and has
contributed to Debian. Given his credentials, I think he'd be the
right choice for inclusion into the Community Council.

Thanks,
Prashant Verma