[ubuntu-in] Introducing... myself :)

Gora Mohanty gora_mohanty at yahoo.co.in
Wed Mar 15 07:13:48 GMT 2006

--- Carthik Sharma <carthik at gmail.com> wrote:
[...]
> Please let me know if I can do something that you guys would find
> difficult to do, or even otherwise...

Dear Carthik,
  Thanks for your offer to help out with ubuntu-in. At the moment, we
are focussing on getting Indic packages in shape for the Dapper release
that has been postponed for six weeks. This would include getting all
currently completed Indic localization work into Dapper. One of our
priorities after this work is completed will be to get an Indic-
specific distribution out on CD/DVD, as the current single-CD Ubuntu
distro does not include much Indic stuff. We would be glad of your help
then. If you have not already done so, please feel free to add yourself
to the list of people at https://launchpad.net/people/indian-team, and
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/IndianTeam.

Regards,
Gora