[ubuntu-in] Mayank Garg

Carthik Sharma carthik at gmail.com
Wed Jul 12 06:15:06 BST 2006

On 7/12/06, Mayank Garg <Mayank.Garg at tatatel.co.in> wrote:

> Hi Friends
>
> I am Mayank Garg age 29 working in telecom sector as a finance executive at
> Lucknow.

Hi Mayank,

Thanks for writing in, and welcome to the community! Let us know if
you have any issues, or ideas for implementation, and I'm sure you'll
find a lot of helpful hands (fingers?) and attentive ears(eyes) here.

Welcome aboard, again!
Carthik.

> I am a novice and enthusiastic user of Linux who wanted to avoid the use of
> Windows for the benefit of Community.
>
> I am using ubuntu for last 1 year since Hoary.
>
> I want to learn and experience the Linux and Computers by using them.
>
> Feel free to write me.
>

> Mayank Garg
>
> Executive-Finance
>
> Lucknow
>
> 9235509714
>

> DISCLAIMER:
> The information contained in this message (including any attachments) is
> confidential and may be privileged. If you have received it by mistake
> please notify the sender by return e-mail and permanently delete this
> message and any attachments from your system. Any dissemination, use,
> review, distribution, printing or copying of this message in whole or in
> part is strictly prohibited. Please note that e-mails are susceptible to
> change.TATATELESERVICES LTD. (including its group companies) shall not be
> liable for the improper or incomplete transmission of the information
> contained in this communication nor for any delay in its receipt or damage
> to your system. TATA TELESERVICES LTD. (or its group companies) does not
> guarantee that the integrity of this communication has been maintained nor
> that this communication is free of viruses, interceptions or interference.

Ph.D. Candidate
University of Central Florida
Homepage: http://carthik.net