[ubuntu-in] Mayank Garg

Mayank Garg Mayank.Garg at tatatel.co.in
Wed Jul 12 05:12:03 BST 2006

Hi Friends
I am Mayank Garg age 29 working in telecom sector as a finance executive
at Lucknow.
I am a novice and enthusiastic user of Linux who wanted to avoid the use
of Windows for the benefit of Community.
I am using ubuntu for last 1 year since Hoary.
I want to learn and experience the Linux and Computers by using them.
Feel free to write me.

Mayank Garg
Executive-Finance
Lucknow
9235509714

DISCLAIMER:
The information contained in this message (including any attachments) is confidential and may be privileged.  If you have received it by mistake please notify the sender by return e-mail and permanently delete this message and  any attachments from your system.  Any dissemination, use, review, distribution, printing or copying of this message in  whole or in part is strictly prohibited.  Please note that e-mails are susceptible to change.TATATELESERVICES LTD. (including its group companies)  shall not be liable for the improper or  incomplete transmission of the information contained in this communication  nor  for any delay in its receipt or damage to your system.  TATA TELESERVICES LTD. (or its group companies)  does not guarantee that the integrity of this communication has been maintained nor that this communication is  free of viruses, interceptions or interference.