Humble Request for Ubuntu Membership Testomonials

Mike O'Donohue airurando at eircom.net
Tue Mar 12 12:06:47 UTC 2013

Hi All,

After sustained encouragement from Laura I have decided to apply for
Ubuntu Membership.  My application is based on my activities within
the Irish LoCo and Ubuntu advocacy in Ireland.  As a user of Ubuntu I
do feel passionately about its progress and success.  Should any of
you agree with the idea behind my application for Ubuntu Membership I
very humbly request that you consider adding a few words in the
Testimonials section of my wiki page at:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/mikeodonohue

Best Regards,

Mike