Computer suppliers information - PLEASE

Shane Fagan shanepatrickfagan at ubuntu.com
Fri Mar 1 23:28:01 UTC 2013

Hey,

There is no supplier in Ireland currently but you can buy online from
System76 if you want an Ubuntu computer without paying for windows.
Their site is https://www.system76.com/

As for the retailer id suggest if they want to stock Ubuntu computers
that they email system76 too because if they really want they might be
able to become a reseller. I can ask the owner if they are interested
and see what he says. I can't see why it would be a problem, since it
would be the exact same as buying off the site except for they would
be ordering from the store.

Regards,
Shane