our impending reapproval

Mike O'Donohue airurando at eircom.net
Tue Jun 25 12:52:45 UTC 2013

Hi All,

While our LoCo activity remains low there are still a few warm cinders
in the fire and there is certainly a iot of good will being expressed
towards remaining approved.  Based on this I think it is worthwhile for
us to see reapproval.  Of course there is significant discussion within
the larger community around the term 'approved' and the outcome of those
discussions isn't clear but for now the standard reapproval process
still applies and because of that I have thrown together a draft of our
wiki reapproval application for 2013 .

Our approved status is due to expire at the end of June and we hope to
apply for reapproval at the next LoCo Council meeting which is scheduled
to be held in the #ubuntu-meeting channel on the freenode irc network on
16 Jul 13 at 20:00 UTC (21:00 Irish time if I am right).

Our application can be found at:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/IrishTeam/IrishTeamReApprovalApplication2013

A text formatting issues exists at the top of the page (clearly visible)
any help fixing that would be appreciated.

Other sections are yet to be started:

'Global Ubuntu Participation'

And

'Focusing on the Future'

I'd appreciate as many proofreaders, format fixers and content
contributors as possible for this application.  I want to honestly throw
our cards down and see where they fall.  We are at a low ebb and I want
to see if the LoCo Council still  feel we are worthy of maintaining an
approved status.

Kind Regards,

Mike O'Donohue.