Last nights reboot and future Limerick Ubuntu hours

Andru Quinn andru183 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 11:11:05 UTC 2013

Hello all,

After like nights reboot, I wrote a post about how I've found my time in
Ubuntu Ireland to be, for those members who have never taken the first step
to give them an insight as to what it can be like.

Very soon I'll be trying to get Ubuntu Hours going in Limerick again so if
you read these mails and have always wanted to attend one, now would be a
great time to restore confidence in the LoCo in general.

If not and you might know someone down Limerick ways would might like it,
feel free to share this and I'll make the events as soon as!

http://skynet.ie/~andru183/how-ive-found-being-a-member-of-ubuntu-ireland/

--
*Andru Quinn
President University of Limerick Computer Society

Dev Diary
http://skynet.ie/~andru183/

Twitter
@andru183