Reminder: Ubuntu Ireland LoCo Team Reboot Meeting on Wednesday!

Mike O'Donohue airurando at eircom.net
Wed Feb 6 11:21:02 UTC 2013

Hi all,
I am still in hospital so I definately cannot make it to the Ubuntuie LoCo reboot meeting this evening. I am disappointed about this.  I still very much hope it will be a very productive meeting with decisions bei g made that will see our LoCo prosper for years to come.  Having briefly  chatted Laura Czajkowski on irc yesterday I believe she will be actively steering the meeting.  It is great that we will have Laura's wisdom for the meeting and I thank her for helping out yet again.  When last I looked at the agenda it was lacking discussion topics.  I think the following should be discussed.
Who is interested in keeping the LoCo active
Who wants to participate
What will we do (I was going to suggest small steps with a focus on fewer events than before organised and advertised better with a lot of advanced warning.

Plenty of other stuff to discuss also.  Have a great meeting.

Mike

Sent from Samsung Mobile