Howdy

Tom Salmon tom at tomsalmon.com
Tue Sep 27 16:20:00 UTC 2011

I think there is a difference between participating in community events and being involved in IRC meetings. Having already spent far too much of life in meetings, I can appreciate this.

Having a meeting for the sake of having a meeting is pointless, especially when there is nothing of interest on the agenda. How about we instead meet-up at the Ubuntu Hour and discuss matters over a cup of tea?

Tom.