A final cal l for support for the Ubuntu Ireland Team Re-approval submission

Rory McCann rory at technomancy.org
Mon Jun 20 21:14:46 UTC 2011

Hi,

Big thanks to Mike et al. for doing such great work on our re-approval
application. It would be really great if we got re-approved again. This
would keep the free Ubuntu CDs coming!

Every little bit people can do helps. So if as many people could turn up
tomorrow on IRC (either using X-Chat or online by going to
http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#ubuntu-ie (and we'll point you
where to go)).

The meeting starts at 9pm Irish time tomorrow! If as many people as
possible could turn up just to show that there are people who turn up to
ubuntu-ie events, it would be very helpful!

Thanks, and see you all there tomorrow!

Rory