Come along to the Geeknic!

Mike O'Donohue airurando at eircom.net
Mon Aug 8 16:14:22 UTC 2011

Hi Everyone,

Sorry about the relatively short notice on this but....

On the occasion of our second and final geeknic for 2011 we return to
the location of our first geeknic which was the second geeknic ever!!!
(if you fancy a blast from the past have a look at
http://geeknic.org/?p=1 ). For next Sunday, August 14th, the Ubuntu
Ireland LoCo has called for a geeknic to take place at 1pm in Stephens
Green Dublin.

Details of the meeting point can be found on the announcement page at
http://geeknic.org/?p=156 .

As always everyone is more than welcome to come along and have some
fun.  You can bring you own picnic fare or buy a sandwich and beverage
on the way. While it is not essential to do so, if you plan on
attending, we'd encourage you to register for the geeknic at:

http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/ubuntu-ie/1135/detail/

Best Regards,

Mike O'Donohue