10.10.10 release party

Laura Czajkowski laura at lczajkowski.com
Tue Sep 7 11:05:45 BST 2010

  Aloha!

It's just about a month away to the next release of Maverick, it's
release date is the 10.10.10 and they even changed the release schedule
to make it so!
With that in mind, we've had some great parties over the last few cycles
and we want to do the same again.

Do folks want to do the Jimmy chungs - Chinese buffet where they accept
people paying for themselves
Followed by Going to the market bar, it has wifi, but we also thought
about the tv add, "compare the market compare the meerkat"
Having a pub quiz at the bar ?

All are up for discussion, perhaps you have another idea, but we'd like
to try and finalise this by Friday so we can get the word out to people...

Laura

--

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/czajkowski
http://www.lczajkowski.com