Our last Ubuntu Hours of 2010 take place In Dublin today and Limerick tomorrow.

Mike O'Donohue airurando at eircom.net
Wed Nov 24 09:14:12 GMT 2010

Hi Everyone,

Final reminder that our November Ubuntu Hours (our last ones for 2010)
take place in Dublin this evening:

http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/team/527/detail/

and Limerick tomorrow evening:

http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/team/526/detail/

Further details of each event, such as location and time,  can be found
in the corresponding LoCo Directory listing.   Feel free to come and
join in at either for a social chat.  They are great events to bounce
ideas off people as well as seeking advice aspects of Ubuntu.

It's hard to beat face to face meetings.

Kind Regards,

Mike