November Ubuntu Hours Next Week in Dublin and Limerick.

Mike O'Donohue airurando at eircom.net
Fri Nov 19 19:13:55 GMT 2010

Hi All,

This is just a friendly reminder that our November Ubuntu Hours take
place next week in Dublin and Limerick.  Also, as agreed at our monthly
IRC meeting on Wednesday 17 Nov 10 please be advised that there will be
no Ubuntu hours organised for December.

First up will be Ubuntu Hour Dublin, which will take place on Wednesday
the 24th of November. The Ubuntu LoCo Directory listing for this event
can be found at:

http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/team/527/detail/

The next day, 25th of November Ubuntu Hour Limerick will take place.
The Ubuntu LoCo Directory listing for this event can be found at:

http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/team/526/detail/

Further details of each event, such as location and time,  can be found
in the corresponding LoCo Directory listing.  If you are planning
on attending either of these social events please do sign up on the
relevant LoCo directory page. It's always nice to see new faces at the
Ubuntu Hours!

Kind Regards,

Mike