Cork users group

Laura Czajkowski laura at lczajkowski.com
Mon May 3 23:31:31 BST 2010

On 03/05/10 23:20, Shane Fagan wrote:
> Hey,
> I dont think there would be enough users to be viable as a separate
> group but you could do a Ubuntu hour down in Cork if you want. The last
> one in Dublin got about 6 ish people but I dont know how many users
> would be in the west.
>
> -fagan
>
> On Mon, 2010-05-03 at 22:26 +0100, Steffen Franke wrote:
>
>> Hi Ubuntu Folks,
>>
>> I would like to bring an Ubuntu Cork users group into being. My forum
>> name is omalley - real name Steffen. Running Ubuntu since 2008, before
>> this I did use SuSe 7.x+ occasionally.
>>
>> Anyone from Cork/Co. Cork out there who would be interested?
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> --
>> Steffen<program.option.argument at gmail.com>

Steffen, I don't think having a sub group is a good idea as numbers
would be even more diluted. Two things, one hold an Ubuntu hour, pick a
date, time and venue to meet up and post on here and SECONDLY post to
CLUG there are a lot of Ubuntu users on that mailing list.

Also pop into the #ubuntu-ie IRC channel

Laura

--

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/czajkowski
http://www.lczajkowski.com