Getting to know one another

Gerard Cunningham gerard at faduda.net
Thu Jun 3 10:16:33 BST 2010

On Tue, 2010-06-01 at 15:51 +0100, Laura Czajkowski wrote:
> Aloha!
>
> I recently went to the UK and attended the Canonical Release party of
> Lucid and met Stephanie! She's Irish and works for Canonical.  It got
me
> thinking there are a lot of us on this mailing list and it'd be a
nice
> idea to get to know one another and tell us a little about yourselves.

I'm the end user, the guy the rest of you spend your time writing
software for. Also occasionally an advocate, have a sister and a nephew
both using ubuntu as an alternative to replacing old boxes which finally
corrupted their windows system files one time too many.

Last time I wrote a program, BBC BASIC was all the rage, so I'm not sure
how I can give back to the community, unless you ever need a press
release. In the meantime, I lurk just to keep in touch with what's going
on.

Regards

--
Gerard Cunningham