August IRC Meeting.

Mike O'Donohue airurando at eircom.net
Wed Jul 21 23:54:00 BST 2010

Hi all,

The next monthly IRC meeting of the Ubuntu Irish Team is due to take
place on Wednesday the 18th of August 2010 at 8pm. The meeting will
be held on the #ubuntu-ie channel on the irc.freenode.net network.

If you are not familiar with IRC, you can easily participate by
directing your webbrowser to the following link:

http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=ubuntu-ie

Further details about connecting to the IRC channel via other methods
can be found at:

http://www.ubuntu-ie.org/node/8

There is a wiki page with the agenda for this meeting. Everyone
who's interested is encouraged to add an item of interest or concern to
this agenda.  If you do add an item to the agenda, as we hope you will,
your attendance at the nest meeting to lead the discussion about that
topic would be appreciated. This wiki page can be found at:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/IrishTeam/IRCMeetings/2010-08-18.

Hope to talk to you at our August IRC meeting,

Kind Regards,

Mike O'Donohue