Global Jam Event

Laura Czajkowski laura at lczajkowski.com
Mon Aug 9 12:36:34 BST 2010

Plans are well under way now for a Global Jam to take place in Dublin on
the weekend of  Saturday 28th and Sunday 29th August.

We're going to split into a two part event, real life meet up on the
Saturday at TOG [0]-  A Hackerspace in Dublin. On Sunday we're going to
meet online in #ubuntu-ie and working on areas as well but this way we
allo for folks who can't make it but do want to work on Ubuntu.  We'll
also be online on the Saturday.

What do we do at a global jam - work on bug triaging, cleaning up our
wiki pages, logging bugs, documentation.  It's a day when you get to
decide to work on Ubuntu in your own way.

We have created the event on the LoCo Directory [1] and we need you to
sign up as places are limited. All of the details, including a rough
timetable of what we are going to do during the day, if you can help
people with bug triaging, python coding etc, how to get there are all on
the sign up page.

Laura

[0] http://www.tog.ie
[1] http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/team/231/detail/