Code Mongrel Podcast

Laura Czajkowski laura at lczajkowski.com
Thu Jul 16 10:47:33 BST 2009

Something new to get involved in...

Laura

> Hi folks,
>
> I've just started up a new short podcast with an Open Source focus at
codemongrel.com. This first episode is more of a pilot to get the ball
rolling than anything else. If anyone has any topics or ideas for the
podcast just shout on this list or post a comment at codemongrel.com

> Once I iron out the technical issues, I'd like to extend the show to
having a few of us on each episode to have a proper discussion, rather than
just one man and a microphone. In the meantime, if anyone wants to record a
short piece and send it in I can edit it into the next episode.

> Given my own natural bias the show is software development focussed but
I'd also like to have less technical pieces too, especially Free Culture,
Free Software in schools, gov, etc.