Jotting some event ideas

Laura Czajkowski laura at lczajkowski.com
Wed Dec 30 22:37:16 GMT 2009

Aloha, I hope everyone is having a great Christmas and enjoying some
time off. I've created an etherpad doodle page for folks to leave some
ideas on events that we can look at doing next year.  PLEASE edit it as
much as you like, http://etherpad.com/ybjiJIq9wU

The idea behind this is, to encourage *everyone* to jot down an idea of
an event. These do not have to be Dublin based!!!!
To generate discussion both on mailing list and on the etherpad of
things we'd like to do and save folks editing the wiki page till we have
concrete ideas.

Laura

--

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/czajkowski