Jotting some event ideas

Michael O'Donohue airurando at eircom.net
Thu Dec 31 08:22:06 GMT 2009

----- "Laura Czajkowski" <laura at lczajkowski.com> wrote:
> Aloha, I hope everyone is having a great Christmas and enjoying some
> time off. I've created an etherpad doodle page for folks to leave
> some
> ideas on events that we can look at doing next year.  PLEASE edit it
> as
> much as you like, http://etherpad.com/ybjiJIq9wU
>

> The idea behind this is, to encourage *everyone* to jot down an idea
> of
> an event. These do not have to be Dublin based!!!!
> To generate discussion both on mailing list and on the etherpad of
> things we'd like to do and save folks editing the wiki page till we
> have
> concrete ideas.
>

> Laura
>
> --
>
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/czajkowski
> http://www.lczajkowski.com
> Skype: lauraczajkowski

Hi Everyone,

I've jotted down a few ideas on the etherpad doodle page.  My suggestions focus on fun, advocacy and help for beginners which is where my interest currently lie.  I encourage everyone to scribble down their ideas. As I understand it this is just a wish list so any ideas you may have would be welcome.

Thanks for kicking this off Laura.

Happy New Year to All,

Mike O'Donohue